Hanken School of Economics
University of Groningen,
University of Sannio,
University of Naples Parthenope,
University of Campania Luigi Vanvitelli,
Faculty of Economics and Sociology, University of Lodz, Poland.
Leuphana University Lüneburg, Germany
EMLYON Business School, Ecully. Lyon, France
Southampton Solent Business School, Southampton Solent University, UK
Sten K. Johnson Centre for Entrepreneurship Lund,
Instituto Universitario de Lisboa, ISCTE – IUL,
University of Southern Denmark,
University of Seville, Spain
University of Tartu, Estonia
Sannio University of Benevento, Italy
Bodø Graduate School of Business, Norway
EM Lyon Entrepreneurship Research Centre, France
University of Tampere, School of Economics
and Business Administration, Hämeelinna, Finland
University of Twente, Netherlands
Hanken School of Economics
ESU 2020 CONFERENCE AND DOCTORAL PROGRAM ON ENTREPRENEURSHIP
The registration for the ESU 2020 Webinar is now open!
Due to the uncertainty created by the COVID-19 pandemic, on the 19th of May we made the heavy decision to cancel the physical ESU week in Helsinki planned to be hosted by the Erling-Persson Centre for Entrepreneurship (EPCE) at Hanken School of Economics from the 6th to the 12th of September, 2020.
In its place, as a demonstration that the ESU network remains active even during turbulent times, a webinar consisting of select elements of the Helsinki plenary sessions will be organized during the same week. The ESU webinar, which is organized in collaboration with ECSB, is free of charge and targets the core audiences of ESU, ECSB, and beyond.
The webinar will take place during the 8th, 9th and 10th of September, and consists of the following sessions. Please click on the title of the session to be directed to the registration pages.
- September 8th at 9:30-11:00 (Central European Summer Time) Aard Groen and Sílvia Costa: The role of ESU in the journey of becoming an entrepreneurship scholar and introducing ESU 2021.
- September 8th at 14:00-15:30 (Central European Summer Time): Alain Fayolle, Roger Sørheim, Saulo Barbosa, and Michela Loi: Institutionalisation of entrepreneurship education: Why and how?
- September 9th at 9:00-10:30 (Central European Summer Time) Joakim Wincent: Publishing in Entrepreneurship Theory and Practice.
- September 9th at 13:00-14:30 (Central European Summer Time) Erkko Autio: Entrepreneurial ecosystems and digitalisation
- September 10th at 9:30-11:00 (Central European Summer Time) Markus Reihlen and Nina Rosenbusch: Conducting literature reviews and an introduction to meta-analysis.
Assistant Professor Juhana Peltonen. e-mail: email@example.com
Professor Joakim Wincent. e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Professor Sören Kock. e-mail: email@example.com
Associate Professor Tom Lahti. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Assistant Professor Thommie Burström. email: email@example.com
PhD Student Neema Komba. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD Student Chanyoung Park. Email: email@example.com
PhD Student Fouad-Philippe Saade. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
PhD Student Daniil Pokidko. Email: email@example.com